Planning For Home Ownership
Here is a check list to help find the home that fits you best.
- 1. What are your family’s needs?
How many bedrooms/bathrooms do you need?
Will you need space to grow?
- 2. Where’s the perfect place for your home?
Do you own or are you intending to buy land?
Will your home be placed on a leased home site?
- 3. Choose your Fleetwood retailer.
Our extremely knowledgeable retailers are there to guide you through every step of the home-buying process. Call 1.877.413.9849 or visit www.fleetwoodhomes.com.
- 4. Choose from hundreds of floor plans.
View the regionally designed floor plans on www.fleetwoodhomes.com or visit your nearest Fleetwood retailer to decide which model and floor plan is best for you.
- 5. Choose your favorite options.
Customize your home with décor packages, upgrade your appliances, change your floor covering…the list goes on.
- 6. What is the best way to pay for your new home?
Your Fleetwood retailer can offer a wide range of financing options that are designed to meet your needs.
- 7. Your new home is on its way!
Our homes are delivered directly from one of our manufacturing centers or retailers to the site you have picked for your new home.
- 8. It’s here, now it’s time to be installed.
Our homes are built in one or more sections. After being transported, they are installed; the utilities are connected and you move in!
- 9. All that’s left is your approval!
Make sure everything is as you expected. If not, don’t hesitate to contact your retail home consultant so that issues may be quickly addressed.